A potent truth

A potent truth

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quick!

I haven't a great deal of time to do this today. My eldest son is out of school this week so alone time is a bit more difficult to obtain at the moment. Because of this lack of time I will be leaping right into the poetry.
I chose this piece from some things I wrote a few weeks ago. I liked it best so, here it is on my blog. I hope you enjoy it and find a measure of peace in the lines or more importantly in the Great Comforter, The Holy Spirit, whichever name you choose to go with. He is there after all.

When doubt rolls
Deep in your soul.
A thick fog
Blocking all hope.
Faith holding on
By a thread.
Hope in your heart,
All but dead.
I Am here.

Like thunder
Rolling across the land.
Lightning flashing overhead.
Rain cleansing everything.
I'll hold you.
Offer cleansing comfort.
Awesome love.
Majestic hope.
I Am here.

Waiting.

I Am here.

No comments: