A potent truth

A potent truth

Monday, May 11, 2009

Soooooo.....

So I haven't posted in a while, but I am getting back on track again. Even though I haven't been posting I have still been writing like a mad woman and I have several new poems to share with all of you! I even have happy springtime poems for you! Aren't you all proud?! I came up with this while watching Caleb blow bubbles. Actually I have been doing some of my best work while I sit on the porch and watch Caleb enjoy the day and blowing bubbles. He loves to blow bubbles. It is so cute! No wonder I write so much during that. It is so peaceful and I can't help but be happy and content. There is nothing more touching than watching him really enjoy himself. So for your reading pleasure... a happy spring poem! Enjoy!

Song in Spring

Bubbles float lightly
Waltzing through the air.
Across gentle green landscape.
Making their escape.

Twilight creeping in
Heralds the end of day.
Beautiful light,
Glorious rays.

Daytime songs fade.
All of suntime's creatures
Throats closing songs.
Night performers coming on.

Creatures of the moon and stars
Warming up to start.
Preparing to give concert.
A nighttime serenade.

Nature's music, a symphony
Joined in harmony.
Special composition
Mixed sounds, night and day.

Notes collected especially
For breaking of dawn and
Closing of day.
The magic of time.

The beauteous hues
Fading, muting
Light fading away.
Hypnotic some may say.
-Constance

4 comments:

April said...

bubbles!!! Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles...my bubbles!

Constance said...

lol!
That is about how Caleb feels about them!

Mandi said...

That makes me want to sit outside on the front porch as the sun sets this evening. :-)

Constance said...

It does sound nice huh? Sunset is my favorite time of day.