A potent truth

A potent truth

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The new blog

I have started the new blog. I have stayed up much later than I should getting it set up and writing my rather lengthy first post. So go and check it out and for those of you who said you would read and follow... get to it! lol! http://denimanddogtags.blogspot.com/
I wrote a brief poem today. I'll also post it while I am here. Since it is officially May 1st I will also try to post an appropriate poem for the day. The day being mine and Jacob's wedding anniversary. I am making no guarantees, but it is a tentative goal. I hope you enjoy both the new blog and the new poem.

Broken and Whole

Broken here I am.
Yet, whole I will be again.
Roam from my side,
Pieces of you still inside.
My moonless night.
It too will end.

Dawn breaking over me,
Sun cresting o'er the trees.
Light spills all around.
Within these thoughts found.
Nothing to do but wait.
Sound, again be safe.

Years we have had.
More will come.
-Constance

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I'll go check it out. Happy anniversary. I hope you have an opportunity to talk to Jacob today!

Constance said...

Thanks Mandi! I did talk to him when I was finishing this post. Well, we chatted online anyway.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!