A potent truth

A potent truth

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long time gone!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been sorely lacking in any artistic motivation and thus lacking in motivation to post anything here. I am back! I have a brand new playlist over there that is extremely long (101 songs) and it is on shuffle so hopefully you will hear something different every time you visit my blog. There is quite a collection of music over there, if I do say so myself. I am rather erratic in my musical selections so, you never know what you are gonna get! Ha! I'm like a box of chocolates! I tried not to put anything too loud or grating since a lot of people don't really appreciate my love for loud aggressive music. I hope you all appreciate that!
Now on to the poem of the day. I wrote this over a month ago and I have no recollection of what was going through my head at the time or what inspired this really. I knew I should have made a note somewhere on that page, but I didn't and its too late now. I liked it when I read back over it and since that is fairly odd for me I figured this would be the lucky candidate for today's post! I hope all of you enjoy it as well! Oh and no, it doesn't have a title. The evil title blocker in my brain strikes again!!!

Never think
Of all of the times
Love turned us sour.

Think instead
Of our completion.
Love's finest hour.

Walking through rain
Till sun shines again.
Our names an amen.

The elements claim.
Let heaven and hell reign.
Nothing touches here.
-Constance

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I really like that one!

April said...

Love it, and I love the playlist. I think it will my playlist for the remainder of the evening. Thanks!

Constance said...

Thank you! Feel free to listen! lol! I've been listening to it all day myself! I really think I got some good stuff without going too far into the realm of weird!